Killer Burger – MODA Center – Crew
Killer Burger, voted BEST BURGER in PORTLAND, is a family of rock and roll burger joints devoted to making the perfect burger every time. We’re looking for great personalities with strong work ethics to kill it at our MODA Center stands this season!
We have 2 concession stalls in the MODA Center that are open for all Blazer home games and other concerts & special events. We schedule stall shifts well in advance, and some weeks will be particularly busy! Applicants must be great team players with a positive attitude and work ethic. The position pays $14.00/hour. Staff who work through the entire Blazer season (until sometime in Spring of 2020) and do not miss shifts will receive a $500 bonus at the end of the season!
What we like to see:
- Solid character
- High energy people
- Great chemistry with people
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Restaurant and/or customer service experience
What we require:
- Ability to obtain an Oregon food handler's card
- Ability to pass a criminal background check (NBA rules)
- Availability to work up to 4 shifts per week, as needed
- Line cook & prep experience a plus!
What we give:
- The joy of feeding hungry masses
- Free shift burger every day you work!
Employment type: Part-time (hours vary; depend game/event schedule)
Wanna party with us? Let’s chat! Killer Burger is an equal opportunity employer.