Killer Burger Hazel Dell is Hiring a General Manager
Killer Burger is a family of rock and roll burger joints devoted to making the perfect burger every time. We’re looking for someone who has a great personality and strong work ethics to help us give great customer service every day.
Do you want to work with us? Let’s talk.
The General Manager hosts The Party, they are the leaders of their staff, the company representative for the community that is served and responsible for the financial and physical well-being of their store. In everything the General Manager does for Killer Burger they are an ambassador of our brand. Day-to-day the GM will ensure that all crew members have the tools they need to do their jobs well. Those tools are varied, from information to equipment, from schedules to maintenance, from discipline to praise. Additionally, it means the General Manager will provide the company with the information, feedback & commitment required for each store to be successful and for the company to thrive as a whole.
We are looking for a candidate with:
· Past experience in running a fast-paced restaurant
· High energy, must to be able to work fast and efficiently
· Solid Character, great work ethics
· Someone who can see their store from the most demanding customer’s perspective
· Someone who can talk burgers and beer and has great connections with customers and staff
· One who can model and demonstrate friendliness, respect and clarity in communications with customers and staff
What we require:
· Management and customer service experience
· Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays
· Ability to lift 30lbs
· Must be able to do store errands and attend out of store meetings
· Must have computer skills and be able to do admin work
· Must be able to count, calculate and balance money
· Must be able to fill in and work all positions in the store
It is not mandatory, but would be great if candidates have experience in opening new stores. This is a FT, salaried position with benefits.
Killer Burger Hazel Dell is a franchise store owned and operated by JDS Foods Inc.
JDS Foods Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Killer Burger complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training