Franchise Sales and Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Killer Burger has an ambitious vision. That vision is to change the way America thinks about burgers. When someone thinks about a burger, we want them to think about a Killer Burger.
Killer Burger opened its first store on September 27th, 2010 in the Hollywood District of Portland, OR. There we cultivated a culture of perfect burgers, cold beer, and Rock N’ Roll, all enjoyed in a backyard atmosphere. Since then, driven by our vision, we have expanded to 11 locations in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
We decided in 2016 that franchising was our best path towards aggressive expansion. We believe in finding the right people who will eagerly join us in our vision as franchise owners. It is only with the right people that we will see our vision become a reality. Therefore, our primary focus for franchise sales is to find the right people.
Who You Are:
Our Franchise Sales and Marketing Manager helps bring our strategic vision for franchise growth to life by developing future franchisee relationships, coordinating the sales and marketing efforts for franchise growth, finalizing the new franchisee sales, and handing off new franchisee’s to our Franchise Implementation team.
You Must Be Able to:
- Develop new franchise marketing strategy including utilization of digital and traditional sales and marketing platforms;
- Responsible for recruiting quality franchise candidates; pursuing leads in new markets;
- Manage the Killer Burger franchise database; report key sales activity; keep information up to date;
- Develop and maintain a new franchisee candidate information system and recruitment process;
- Coordinate company leadership into the franchise sales process as needed;
- Coordinate all new franchisee sales documentation throughout the sales process from discovery to Agreements, site selection, and payment;
- Work with the Killer Burger management team, legal, vendors and franchisee implementation team to ensure the sales process is executed.
- Document and archive Killer Burger’s Franchise Recruitment Program; train new team members as the program develops and grows;
- Attend franchise sales and marketing events and trade shows.
Experience and Education Required:
- 5 years sales and marketing experience with a minimum 2 year background in multi-unit hospitality; Franchise experience required;
- College degree related to business, marketing, sales preferred. Experience in lieu of degree required;
- Proven project management skills and ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to develop and deliver high-quality and accurate materials and correspondence;
- Excellent experience with MS Office and presentation development and delivery.
Do you think you have what it takes to “Commit to the Burger”? Convince us by submitting your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person for this position.
FT, Salary plus Commission, Benefits, PTO, located in Portland, Oregon