Killer Burger in Cedar Hills is Hiring an Assistant Manager
Killer Burger Assistant Manager
Job Philosophy: The Assistant Manager is the primary explainer, making sure everybody knows why & how everything is done the Killer Burger way: constantly teaching the uniformity of quality & process.
Specific Job Responsibilities Training & Quality Control
- Mastery of all Burger Tech & production procedures in order to train all new staff
- Authority & autonomy to teach the correct Burger Tech methods to everyone in the store
- Conducting ongoing training with all current staff
- Supervises training from first day through the training program
- Tracks & records all training progress
- Works with GM to write training schedule & ensures schedule is fulfilled
- Attends leadership, staff and training meetings
- Directly supervise all trainees
- Serves as PIC on schedule where necessary
Production & Supervision
- Directly supervise all trainee progress.
- Serves as PIC on at least 4 regularly scheduled shifts per week.
- Directly supervise the Crew and Leaders in your store.
- Coach, train & enforce production targets & performance expectation
- At least 2 years of restaurant experience
- At least 1 year of shift management experience
- This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Pay is negotiated based on experience.
Killer Burger Cedar Hills is a franchise store owned and operated by Team James LLC.
Team James LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Killer Burger complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training